CRD-55-EA Round Ceiling Radiation DampersThe CRD-55-EA Round Ceiling Radiation Dampers has been UL tested and labeled for protection of ceiling openings in fire rated floor/ceiling assemblies with fire resistance ratings of 3 hours or less. The CRD-55-EA Round Ceiling Radiation Dampers can also be applied to steel lay-in style ceiling diffusers up to 24” Dia. (610mm) maximum size.
CRD-55-EA Round Ceiling Radiation Damper Technical Specifications
- UL listed link (165 Deg. F Standard)
- Blades 22 (0.853mm) Ga. Galvanized Steel
- Ceramic fiber with fiberglass cover*
- Roll-formed frame 22 (0.853mm) ga. Galvanized
- Steel duct drop (by others).
UL 555C Fire Resistance Rating
Fire resistance rated 3 Hours
Building materials rated 3 Hours or less Model CRD 55EA Round Ceiling Radiation Damper meets the requirements for fire dampers established by:
CSFM California State Fire Marshal
Fire Damper Listing (#3225-1417:101)
- Maximum size 24” Dia. (600mm)
Minimum size 5” Dia. (127mm)
- Available in stainless steel
- Manufactured with blade opening as per sketch #1: when “W” equal to or greater than 6”
- Manufactured with blade opening as per sketch #2: when “W” is less than 6” and “H” is greater than “W”.
- “Ceramic insulation is not UL required on dampers with areas less than 80 square inches and is optional. Dampers above 80 square inches will be provided with blade insulation.
Manufacture Limited Warranty
Products manufactured by Lloyd Industries are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months after being installed or placed in service, but in no instance shall the period of warranty be longer than 18 months from the date of original shipment by Lloyd Industries.
Lloyd Industries warrants that it will furnish replacement material, or at its option, repair any product of its manufacture that is proven to Lloyd Industries satisfaction to be defective in material or workmanship during this described warranty period… [Click Here to Download Full Warranty]