K-CRD50-FGPB-4.2, K-CRD50-EA-FGPB-4.2 CEILING RADIATION DAMPER W/ SLEEVE &/OR FIBERGLASS PLENUM FOR DROP PRODUCTS
CRD-50-FGPB Ceiling Radiation Damper w/Sleeve &/or Plenum for Grilles Technical Specifications
CEILING RADIATION DAMPER:
- Fusible Link: 165°F standard (optional: 212°F )
- Blades: 22 Ga. Galv. Steel with ceramic fiberglass cover
- Frame: Roll formed 22 Ga. Galv. Steel
- Sleeves: 22 Ga. minimum Galv. steel formed and assembled
UL classified 181 class 1 fiberglass duct board 1” thick, rated R-4.2 with rein- forced fire resistant foil facing and interlocking cut corners for maximum heat sealing and resistance. (UL 181 class 1 listed aluminum tape at assembly.)
Duct collars: cutting and installation of collars for UL classified class 0 or 1 flexi-ble air ducting connection completed by others. 3 connections maximum.
- Manufactured with blades opening as shown, except when register width “W” is less than 6”.
- Minimum register sizes not less than 6” on width and 6” on height.
- Optional installation support angles available pre-installed on sleeves or less final assembly (2/U) 16 GA. X 3/4″ X 3/4″ X 26″ LG (1.6 X 19 X 19); (2/U) 22 GA. X 1-1/2″ 1-1/2″ X 26″ LG (.85 X 38 X 38); (4) PREMOUNTED BRACKETS USED WITH (2) SUPPORT ANGLES, 16 GA.
X 3/4″X 3/4″ X 26″ LG (1.6 X 19 X 19).
- Optional: If preferred, these damper/sleeve/angle assemblies can be factory supplied. The “on site” installation of duct board
plenum boxes to factory installation instruction sheets is permitted.
Manufacture Limited Warranty
Products manufactured by Lloyd Industries are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months after being installed or placed in service, but in no instance shall the period of warranty be longer than 18 months from the date of original shipment by Lloyd Industries.
Lloyd Industries warrants that it will furnish replacement material, or at its option, repair any product of its manufacture that is proven to Lloyd Industries satisfaction to be defective in material or workmanship during this described warranty period… [Click Here to Download Full Warranty]